Monday, April 8

Still my blog

I have struggled with separating this blog and creating one specifically for Lucas, but I created my blog so many years back in order to tell the story of my life.  Good or bad.  Might make it easier for me to write my book before I die!!  For now I will keep them together as he is the biggest part of my life and his story WILL be told.

Tonight is a little bit about me and little bit about us.  First us:

Had a wonderful week in Ohio with my family and our friends.  It was the first time we have been back since Lucas was diagnosed.  Many people haven't seen us since last July.  It was nice to celebrate my birthday with everyone at one time.  Sometimes it is hard to see everyone individually when we are in for a short time so it was great to get together.  HUGE thanks to my sister for sacrificing her house to hold the party.  Thanks to everyone for the donations and birthday gifts.  Always greatly appreciated.

Now onto me.  Today I was summoned to our corporate office for a discussion.  I won't get into the details as I know who my readers are but I have alot of decisions to make this week.  I will say this much.  Over the last year, I have been handed a ton of shit, yes shit.  Everyday, I wake up and figure a way to dig myself and my family out of it.  I don't always succeed, honestly, but I try.  And I will keep trying.  Today I was handed another road block and I will try to find a way to move it out of my way and turn it around positively for me.  One way or another.  To those that I can't see or speak to, Thank you for the education and support.  To the NAY sayers, get out of my way.  Watch and learn.  I won't let cancer beat my son or family, I sure as hell won't let you.


No comments: