Sunday, December 9

Feast #170

Appetizer
What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride?

I don't like crowds, so I don't have a favorite.

Soup
How do you react in uncomfortable social situations?

Anyone who knows me knows there is no

such thing as an "uncomfortable social situation"!!!

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics?

Can someone else answer this question for me?!?!?

Main Course
Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to?

Hell NO!!!!!! & Hell NOOOOOO!!!

Dessert
Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television?

The TV is on when I am on my computer mostly for background noise, but to answer the question 5-8.

1 comment:

Shawnee said...

You're a great conversationalist. I'm going with 10!